Introductory Remarks: Peter Levine, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research and Lincoln Filene Professor of Citizenship & Public Affairs, Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life, Tufts University
- Title: The Impact of National Service on Employment Outcomes
- Presenters: Peter Levine, Ph.D, Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg, Ph.D, and Noorya Hayat, CIRCLE, Tufts University; Jodi Benenson, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Abstract: In this webinar, our research team will present findings from a field experiment that tested the effects of listing national service on a job candidate’s application materials (N=1,990).
- Title: AmeriCorps: Transformation through Service
- Presenter: David Schlinkert, Morrison Institute, Arizona State University
- Abstract: Morrison Institute’s 2017 will present their findings about how AmeriCorps programming fosters organizational capacity building, job creation, and personal and professional development for AmeriCorps members.